Install the Splunk Add-on for AWS in a single-instance Splunk Enterprise deployment
Follow these steps to install the Splunk add-on for Amazon Web Services (AWS) in a single-instance deployment:
- From the Splunk Web home screen, click the gear icon next to Apps in the navigation bar.
- Click Install app from file.
- Locate the downloaded file and click Upload.
- If Splunk Enterprise prompts you to restart, do so.
- Verify that the add-on appears in the list of apps and add-ons. You can also find it on the server at
Install the Splunk Add-on for AWS in a Splunk Cloud Deployment
Install the Splunk Add-on for AWS in a distributed Splunk Enterprise deployment
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Supported Add-ons: released