Known Issues for the Splunk Dashboards app (beta)
- You might need to modify thresholding fields in the source editor for it to work properly. For example, if you use the
timechartcommand to generate a visualization and enable thresholding that doesn't seem to work, in the
encodingarea of the dashboard definition change the
- Hidden fields are showing up on table columns. Use the SPL command
|fields - _*to hide any field beginning with "_".
- Single value visualizations containing ' / ' do not display correctly.
- The trend color in single value visualizations turns white when background color is changed.
- Bubble charts with encoding freezes the browser.
- In dark mode, the choropleth SVG edit panel title text is not visible.
- Only admins, sc_admins, and power users can upload images and icons to the KV store. Users without these roles cannot. To workaround this, admins can upload icons and images for users.
- In Firefox, after exiting full screen mode, single values do not return to their original size. To workaround this, refresh the dashboard.
- Some SVG images might not load when the dashboard loads. You can workaround this by selecting the SVG and then clicking the Refresh button in the action menu.
- Inherited admin, sc_admin, and power roles cannot upload images, icons, or SVGs to the kvstore. You can work around the issue by having an admin, sc_admin, or power user upload the image or add the image via URL.
Fixed Issues for the Splunk Dashboards app (beta)
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Dashboards App: 0.9.0