Download topic as PDF
Known Issues for the Splunk Dashboards app (beta)
- You might need to modify thresholding fields in the source editor for it to work properly. For example, if you use the
timechartcommand to generate a visualization and enable thresholding that doesn't seem to work, in the
encodingarea of the dashboard definition change the
- Hidden fields are showing up on table columns. Use the SPL command
|fields - _*to hide any field beginning with "_".
- Single value visualizations containing ' / ' do not display correctly.
- The trend color in single value visualizations turns white when background color is changed.
- Bubble charts with encoding freezes the browser.
- In dark mode, the choropleth SVG edit panel title text is not visible.
- Only admins, sc_admins, and power users can upload images and icons to the KV store. Users without these roles cannot. To workaround this, admins can upload icons and images for users.
- In Firefox, after exiting full screen mode, single values do not return to their original size. To workaround this, refresh the dashboard.
- Some SVG images might not load when the dashboard loads. You can workaround this by selecting the SVG and then clicking the Refresh button in the action menu.
- Inherited admin, sc_admin, and power roles cannot upload images, icons, or SVGs to the kvstore. You can work around the issue by having an admin, sc_admin, or power user upload the image or add the image via URL.
Last modified on 29 April, 2021
Fixed Issues for the Splunk Dashboards app (beta)
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Dashboards App: 0.9.0
Feedback submitted, thanks!