About Splunk IT Service Intelligence
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) is a scalable IT monitoring and analytics solution that provides actionable insight into the performance and behavior of your IT operations.
Splunk ITSI lets you:
- Ingest and analyze all types of IT event data.
- Create services based on your IT infrastructure for service-level agreement (SLA) monitoring.
- Add KPIs (key performance indicators) with severity-level thresholds to monitor the status of IT processes.
- Set up service dependencies to identify upstream/downstream causal relationships.
- Build custom Glass Table visualizations of KPI search results for any service.
- View Deep Dive swim lanes to compare and analyze time-series events across IT services.
- Create multi KPI alerts to generate notable events based on multiple KPI threshold trigger conditions.
- Use anomaly detection to identify statistical outliers and find root cause faster.
To learn more about ITSI, see ITSI concepts and features in this manual.
For installation instructions, see Install Splunk IT Service Intelligence in this manual.
For detailed user instructions, see the Splunk IT Service Intelligence User Manual.
ITSI concepts and features
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® IT Service Intelligence: 2.3.0 Cloud only, 2.4.0, 2.4.1