About Splunk IT Service Intelligence
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) is a scalable IT monitoring and analytics solution that provides actionable insight into the performance and behavior of your IT operations. ITSI is built on the Splunk operational intelligence platform and uses the search and correlation capabilities of the platform to enable you to collect, monitor, and report on data from IT devices, systems, and applications. As issues are identified, administrators can quickly investigate and resolve issues.
You can use ITSI to do the following:
- Monitor the health of your services with the Service Analyzer
- Track issues using the Notable Events Review
- Use aggregation policies to organize and take actions upon notable events
- Create glass tables to visualize your IT and business services and their relationships
- Troubleshoot issues using Deep Dives
- Create Multi KPI alerts and correlation searches to alert you to conditions that may impact service
To learn about ITSI concepts and terminology, see ITSI concepts and features in the Splunk IT Service Intelligence Installation and Configuration Manual.
For installation instructions, see Install Splunk IT Service Intelligence in the Splunk IT Service Intelligence Installation and Configuration Manual..
To learn about how ITSI can be used to solve real-world problems, see the scenarios in the Splunk IT Service Intelligence Scenarios manual.
Access Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Open a web browser and navigate to Splunk Web.
- Log in with your username and password.
- From the Apps list, select IT Service Intelligence.
Monitor the health of your services with the ITSI Service Analyzer
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® IT Service Intelligence: 2.4.0, 2.4.1