About Splunk IT Service Intelligence
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) is a scalable IT monitoring and analytics solution that provides actionable insight into the performance and behavior of your IT operations.
As an ITSI admin, you can performing the following tasks:
- Ingest and analyze all types of IT event data.
- Create services based on your IT infrastructure for service-level agreement (SLA) monitoring.
- Add KPIs (key performance indicators) with severity-level thresholds to monitor the status of IT processes.
- Predict service health scores and prevent potential service outages.
- Set up service dependencies to identify upstream/downstream causal relationships.
- Build glass table visualizations of KPI search results for any service.
- Create deep dives to compare and analyze time-series events across IT services.
- Create multi-KPI alerts to generate notable events based on multiple KPI threshold trigger conditions.
- Apply anomaly detection to identify statistical outliers and find root cause faster.
IT Service Intelligence concepts and features
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® IT Service Intelligence: 4.2.0, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.3.0, 4.3.1, 4.4.0