About Splunk IT Service Intelligence
Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) is a scalable IT monitoring and analytics solution that provides actionable insight into the performance and behavior of your IT operations. ITSI is built on the Splunk operational intelligence platform and uses the search and correlation capabilities of the platform to enable you to collect, monitor, and report on data from IT devices, systems, and applications. As issues are identified, administrators can quickly investigate and resolve issues.
Use IT Service Intelligence to do the following:
- Monitor the health of your services with the Service Analyzer
- Triage and investigate issues using Episode Review
- Create glass tables to visualize your IT and business services and their relationships
- Troubleshoot issues using deep dives
- IT Service Intelligence concepts and features in Administer Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Install Splunk IT Service Intelligence on a single instance in Install and Upgrade Splunk IT Service Intelligence
Access Splunk IT Service Intelligence
- Open a web browser and navigate to Splunk Web.
- Log in with your username and password.
- From the Apps list, select IT Service Intelligence.
Monitor the health of your services with the ITSI Service Analyzer
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® IT Service Intelligence: 4.2.0, 4.2.1, 4.2.2, 4.2.3, 4.3.0, 4.3.1, 4.4.0, 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 4.4.3, 4.4.4, 4.4.5
Feedback submitted, thanks!