Create a custom service analyzer view in ITSI
Create and save any number of custom service analyzer views to meet your particular monitoring needs. You can create tile or tree views. Use the filters to create custom views of service health and save each view as a new service analyzer.
- In the main ITSI menu, click Service Analyzer > Service Analyzers.
- Click Create Service Analyzer.
- Enter a Title and Description (optional) for the new service analyzer page.
- Select whether to make this Service Analyzer view private or available to other ITSI users.
- Click Create.
- Click the name of the service analyzer from the Saved Service Analyzers lister page.
- Open the time range picker and set a time range for the new view. The Service Analyzer only supports relative time ranges, not real-time searches. The time range must be at least 45 minutes.
- In the
Filter KPIsfields, select the services and/or KPIs that you want to display.
All other services and KPIs are hidden.
- (Optional) Click the KPI Value: Aggregate dropdown and select Max Severity if you want to see Max Severity in this view. See Aggregate versus maximum severity KPI values in ITSI for information.
- For the Tile view, in the Top 50 Services and Top 50 KPIs sections, click the gear icon and select the number of services and KPIs to monitor.
- Click Save to save the customizations to the Service Analyzer view.
Use the Service Analyzer tree view in ITSI
Aggregate versus maximum severity KPI values in ITSI
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® IT Service Intelligence: 4.6.0 Cloud only, 4.6.1 Cloud only, 4.6.2 Cloud only, 4.7.0