Branch multiple topics at once
Before you branch, make sure the version you want to branch to exists.
To branch multiple topics, or entire manuals in a single operation:
1. Navigate to the Special:BranchInherit page on your Ponydocs instance.
2. Select the product and versions you're branching from and to, and click Continue to Manuals.
3. Select the manual or manuals that contain topics you want to branch. You'll be able to either select an entire manual or a subset of its topics on the next page.
4. If you're planning to branch the majority of the topics in a manual, select Branch as the default action. You'll be able to change the action on individual topics on the next page. If you're branching most topics in one manual and a minority in another, you might want to accomplish this in two separate operations.
5. Click Continue to Topics.
6. Review the list of topics and ensure the desired action is selected for each topic, then click Process Request.
The topics are branched.
Branch a topic
Inherit content into a new version
This documentation applies to the following versions of Ponydocs: 1.0