About the Splunk App for ServiceNow
The Splunk App for ServiceNow provides insight into incident, change, and event management processes in your ServiceNow instance.
The app includes:
- A pre-built knowledge base of dashboards and reports that deliver real-time visibility into your environment.
- Preconfigured data inputs for twenty ServiceNow database tables.
- Support for creating custom data inputs from additional ServiceNow database tables.
- A set of commands, alert actions, and scripts that allow you to perform push integration with ServiceNow.
- CIM-compliant fields and tags so that you can integrate your ServiceNow data with your other infrastructure and IT operations data sources.
If you are a Splunk software admin, get the app on Splunkbase and proceed through this manual for detailed installation and configuration instructions.
If you are a Splunk software user, check out the user guide to get familiar with the dashboards.
Access the release notes for a list of new features and known issues in the current release.
Data the Splunk App for ServiceNow collects
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for ServiceNow: 4.0.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3