Ready to start using Splunk?
Now that you've got Splunk installed on one server, here are some links to get you started:
- Learn what Splunk is, what it does, and how it's different.
- Learn how to add your data to Splunk.
- Add and manage users.
- Learn how to search, monitor, report, and more
- One of Splunk's biggest differences from traditional technologies is the fact that it classifies and interprets data at search-time. We call this Splunk knowledge: learn how it works and how to use it.
- Plan your Splunk deployment, from gigabytes to terabytes per day.
- If you downloaded Splunk packaged with an app (for example, Splunk + WebSphere), go to Splunk Web and select the app in Launcher to go directly to the app’s setup page. To see more information about the setup and deployment for a packaged app, search for the app name on Splunkbase.
Configure a standalone 3.4.x deployment server
PGP Public Key
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, 4.3.6, 4.3.7