Integrate Splunk into your enterprise
Now that you've evaluated the product and learned how it can better help you understand your Windows data, you can deploy it to get data from all the computers in your network.
Integration is a critical step in deploying Splunk and takes careful planning. This section helps you determine the best approach to a problem-free integration experience. Here are some ways to get started:
- Browse this topic on deploying Splunk on Windows for information on some typical deployment scenarios.
- Read up on how to place Splunk onto system images.
- Learn about Splunk's distributed deployment capabilities. (from the Distributed Deployment Manual)
After you've put Splunk onto your Windows machines, you can:
- Find out how to configure alerting. (from the Admin Manual)
- Use the deployment server to manage the configuration files on your Splunk instances.
Learn what Splunk does
Get the most out of Splunk
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 4.3, 4.3.1, 4.3.2, 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, 4.3.6, 4.3.7, 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3, 5.0.4, 5.0.5, 5.0.6, 5.0.7, 5.0.8, 5.0.9, 5.0.10, 5.0.11, 5.0.12, 5.0.13, 5.0.14, 5.0.15, 5.0.16, 5.0.17, 5.0.18