What happens next?
Now that you've got Splunk installed on one server, here are some links to get you started:
- Learn what Splunk is, what it does, and how it's different.
- Learn how to add your data to Splunk.
- Add and manage users.
- Estimate how much space you will need to store your Splunk data.
- Plan your Splunk deployment, from gigabytes to terabytes per day.
- Learn how to search, monitor, report, and more
- One of Splunk's biggest differences from traditional technologies is that it classifies and interprets data at search-time. Learn what this means and how to use it.
If you downloaded Splunk packaged with an app (for example, Splunk + WebSphere), go to Splunk Web and select the app in Launcher to go directly to the app’s setup page. To see more information about the setup and deployment for a packaged app, search for the app name on Splunkbase.
Start Splunk for the first time
Learn about accessibility to Splunk Enterprise
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3, 5.0.4, 5.0.5, 5.0.6, 5.0.7, 5.0.8, 5.0.9, 5.0.10, 5.0.11, 5.0.12, 5.0.13, 5.0.14, 5.0.15, 5.0.16, 5.0.17, 5.0.18