About this manual
This manual contains a variety of topics around the creation of dashboards and data visualizations with Splunk.
Understanding Splunk data visualizations
- Visualization Reference – Learn about the different kinds of visualizations (tables, charts, event listings, and more that you can create.
- Data structure requirements for visualizatons – Familiarize yourself with the data structure requirements for the different visualization types to better understand how to design searches for them.
- Understand basic table and chart drilldown actions – Learn how to drill down into your data.
Creating and maintaining dashboards
- Splunk Web Framework – Learn about the Splunk Web Framework.
- About the Dashboard Editor – Learn about Splunk's interactive editors for creating and editing dashboards and visualizations.
- About editing simple XML – Learn how to edit and customize dashboards using simple XML.
- Generate dashboard PDFs – Learn how to generate PDFs of dashboards and schedule email delivery.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4, 6.0.5, 6.0.6, 6.0.7, 6.0.8, 6.0.9, 6.0.10, 6.0.11, 6.0.12, 6.0.13, 6.0.14, 6.0.15