What happens next?
Now that you've got Splunk Enterprise installed on one server, here are some links to get you started:
- Learn what Splunk Enterprise is, what it does, and how it's different.
- Learn how to add your data to Splunk Enterprise.
- Add and manage users.
- Estimate how much space you will need to store your data.
- Plan your Splunk Enterprise deployment, from gigabytes to terabytes per day.
- Learn how to search, monitor, report, and more.
- One big way that Splunk Enterprise differs from traditional technologies is that it classifies and interprets data at search-time. Learn what this means and how to use it.
If you downloaded Splunk Enterprise packaged with an app (for example, Splunk + WebSphere), go to Splunk Web and select the app in Launcher to go directly to the app’s setup page. To see more information about the setup and deployment for a packaged app, search for the app name on Splunk Apps.
Start Splunk for the first time
Learn about accessibility to Splunk Enterprise
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4, 6.0.5, 6.0.6, 6.0.7, 6.0.8, 6.0.9, 6.0.10, 6.0.11, 6.0.12, 6.0.13, 6.0.14, 6.0.15, 6.1, 6.1.1, 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5, 6.1.6, 6.1.7, 6.1.8, 6.1.9, 6.1.10, 6.1.11, 6.1.12, 6.1.13, 6.1.14