Create a dashboard
Dashboards are created in the context of a particular app. For example, if you are using the Search and Reporting app, dashboards use this app context.
After you create a dashboard, you can modify its permissions to share or manage access for other users. You can also modify the app context.
- Use one of the following options.
From What to do Dashboards page Click Create new dashboard Saving a visualization
- Select Save as > Dashboard panel
- Click New to create a new dashboard using this panel.
- Provide a Title, ID, and Description for the dashboard.
- Specify permissions.
- Save the dashboard. Use one of the following options.
From Click Dashboards page Click Create Dashboard Saving a visualization Click Save
- Add panels, convert the dashboard to a form, or edit dashboard content.
For more information, see the following topics.
About the dashboard editor
Working with dashboard panels
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk Cloud™: 7.0.13, 8.1.2101, 7.2.10, 8.0.2006, 8.0.2007, 8.1.2008, 8.1.2009, 8.1.2011, 8.1.2012 (latest FedRAMP release), 7.2.9