Find existing users and roles
To locate the existing user or role in Splunk Web:
- In the main menu click System > Access Controls.
- Click Users or Roles to choose which entity you want to search.
By default, all fields are searched for the specified string. To search a particular field, specify the name of the field. Note that Splunk Search supports wildcards. For example:
- To search only email addresses: "email=<email address or address fragment>:
- To search only the "Full name" field: "realname=<name or name fragment>.
- To search for users in a given role: "roles=".
Setting access to manager consoles and apps in Splunk Enterprise
Delete all user accounts on Splunk Enterprise
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk Cloud Platform™: 8.1.2103, 8.2.2105 (latest FedRAMP release), 8.2.2104, 8.2.2106, 8.2.2107, 8.2.2109