About dashboards using Splunk Light
After you run a search, you can save it as a report and, at the same time, add it to a dashboard. You can also use the Dashboard Editor to create dashboards or add saved reports to an existing dashboard.
Other tasks you can do from the Dashboard Editor include the following.
- Add panels to dashboards.
- Add form inputs to convert the dashboard to a form.
- Rearrange dashboard panels using a drag-and-drop interface.
- Edit the inline searches or reports that drive data in the dashboard.
- Modify the format for a panel visualization.
About alerting in Splunk Light
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Light (Legacy): 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2, 6.4.3, 6.4.4