View and edit your alert
After you save your alert, you can view and edit it in the Alerts page. In this step, remove the Log event trigger action from your alert.
- Click Alerts on the Splunk Light bar.
- Find your alert and click Open.
- Edit alert type and trigger conditions by clicking the Edit menu. In Trigger history every event that triggered an alert and their respective timestamps are stored.
- Under Actions click Edit.
- Click Remove next to the Log event trigger action.
- Click Save.
Your alert reflects your changes.
Save your search as an alert
View the Triggered Alerts list
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Light (Legacy): 7.3.0, 7.3.1, 7.3.2, 7.3.3, 7.3.4, 7.3.5, 7.3.6