What is supported by this API
External HTTP clients can do the following, provided that they have appropriate access to do so:
- Create entitlements mapping a user to an app with an optional transaction note
- Query the existence of an entitlement, given an
- Delete an entitlement, given an
- Update the transaction note of an entitlement, given an
- List all entitlements of a given app
- List all entitlements of a given user
- List all entitlements matching a given transaction note
Finding the APP_ID
To determine the APP_ID for your app, log into Splunkbase, navigate to the app, scroll to the bottom of the listing, click Edit and locate the App Primary Key on the resultant page'. This is the value to use for APP_ID.
About the Splunkbase Entitlement API
What's an entitlement?
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Answers and Splunkbase: splunkbase