Use Splunk Observability Cloud to monitor critical information about your applications, infrastructure, and cloud services.
Observability Cloud provides a unified experience for collecting and monitoring metrics, logs, and traces from common data sources. Data collection and monitoring in one place enables full-stack, end-to-end observability of your entire infrastructure.
Start getting data in Get data in. Learn how to monitor your infrastructure. Start getting data in .
Monitor your infrastructure View the health of your infrastructure. Monitor cloud services, hosts, and containers. Monitor your infrastructure .
Monitor your applications View the performance of applications. Monitor inbound and outbound dependencies for each service. Monitor applications with Splunk APM .
Monitor user experiences Monitor user interactions. Analyze web application performance. Monitor user experiences.
Troubleshoot with logs Troubleshoot incidents with your infrastructure and cloud services. Troubleshoot with logs .
Administration Manage users and teams. Control access with authentication tokens. Administer Splunk Observability Cloud .
- Welcome to Splunk Observability Cloud
- Get data in with Splunk Observability Cloud integrations
- Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring
- Splunk Real User Monitoring
- Splunk Application Performance Monitoring
- Splunk Log Observer
- (Optional) Splunk On-Call
- What’s new in Splunk Observability Cloud
- New UI
- New integration experience
- New products
- Instrument and configure Splunk RUM to monitor your application
- Before you start
- Step 1: Generate your RUM Token in the Observability Cloud
- Step 2: (Optional) Decide if you want to modify spans before they’re collected by Splunk RUM
- Step 3: Choose how you want to instrument and configure Splunk RUM on your application
- Step 4: Integrate with Splunk APM
- Step 5: Start exploring your data in RUM
- Verify changes to monitored systems with Live Tail
- Usage metrics for Splunk Observability Cloud