Screenshot or Screen Record Splunk AR
Screenshot or screen record the Splunk Mobile app to capture your data in the real world so you can refer to it later or to share with others.
Before capturing Splunk AR, make sure the following requirements are complete:
- An admin installs Splunk Cloud Gateway on your Splunk Enterprise search head.
- An admin enables Splunk AR in the Configure tab of Splunk Cloud Gateway. See Install and Administer Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- An admin configures the appropriate user permissions in Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- An admin configures the appropriate AR workspace permissions in Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- Register your device with Splunk Cloud Gateway.
- Have access to a registered asset, or be located in a beacon region or geofence.
Screenshot Splunk AR
Tap the circle button. Splunk AR takes a screenshot. The screenshot saves to your camera roll.
Screen record Splunk AR
- Long press the circle button.
Screen recording begins.
- Tap Stop recording to end the screen recording.
- Tap Save to save the screen recording to your camera roll, or cancel to discard it.
View Splunk dashboards and AR workspaces using Splunk AR
Add Phantom playbooks to AR workspaces in Splunk AR
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® AR for iOS: 1.5.0, 2.0.0, 2.1.0, 2.2.0, 2.3.0, 2.4.1, 2.5.0