Release notes for the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP
Version 6.1.0 of the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP was released on November 30, 2022.
Version 6.1.0 of the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP is compatible with the following software, CIM versions, and platforms.
|Splunk platform versions||8.1.x, 8.2.x, 9.0.x|
|Vendor Products||F5 BIG-IP F5 BIG-IP 11.6.5 - 17.0.0 Licensed LTM, DNS (GTM), APM, AFM, and ASM modules.|
- Compatibility with the latest version of F5 Big-IP 17.0.0.
- Support for the Splunk Common Information Model version 5.0.2.
- Increased timeout value of server configuration API call.
- Corrected the extraction for fields extracting value as N/A as it is an unusefulCIM field value.
Version 6.1.0 of the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP has the following fixed issues:
- Handled special characters in username and password at the time of connection with the server.
|Date resolved||Issue number||Description|
|2022-11-06||ADDON-57007||Password with special characters not working in configuration|
Version 6.1.0 of the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP has the following reported known issues. If no issues appear below, no issues have yet been reported:
Third-party software attributions
Some of the components included in this add-on are licensed under free or open source licenses. We wish to thank the contributors to those projects.
A complete listing of third-party software information for this add-on is available as a PDF file for download:
Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP third-party software credits.
Source types for the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP
Release history for the Splunk Add-on for F5 BIG-IP
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Supported Add-ons: released