Configure credentials for Splunk Add-on for Cisco Meraki
The Cisco Meraki dashboard uses API key to authenticate API calls.
- Enable API key access and generate API key. Please refer to Cisco Meraki official documentation here.
- Obtain your organization id.
- Copy the command to terminal:
curl -L --request GET \ --url https://api.meraki.com/api/v1/organizations \ --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \ --header 'Accept: application/json' \ --header 'X-Cisco-Meraki-API-Key: [API Key]'
- Replace [API Key] with your API key. Remember to leave a closing apostrophe.
- If you want to connect to China Service, replace meraki.com with meraki.cn
- Run the command
- Copy your organization ID from a list of returned organizations.
NOTE: Refer to the Meraki documentation to use other endpoints.
Make sure to name each of your devices (access point, camera, security appliance or switch) so that you can utilize the extractions that this add-on provides. Devices can also be renamed in a device's overview page.
Install the Splunk Add-on for Cisco Meraki
Set up the Splunk Add-on for Cisco Meraki
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Supported Add-ons: released
Feedback submitted, thanks!