Version 3.15.0 of Splunk DB Connect was released on November 14th, 2023.
New and changed features
Version 3.15.0 of Splunk DB Connect contains the following new or changed features:
- Support for MongoDB Atlas
- Support for HashiCorp Enterprise Namespaces
- Allow Client Certificate authentication for CyberArk identities
- Manage the Java Keystore from the UI
- Support for
- Improved data validation for HTTP Event Collector configuration
- Improved data validation for Inputs configuration
- Bug fixes
Version 3.15.0 of Splunk DB Connect fixes the following issues. If no issues appear below, no issues have yet been fixed.
Version 3.15.0 of Splunk DB Connect contains the following known issues. If no issues appear below, no issues have yet been reported.
Third-party software attributions
Some of the components included in this add-on are licensed under free or open source licenses. We wish to thank the contributors to those projects.
A complete listing of third-party software information for this add-on is available as a Document file for download:
Splunk DB Connect third-party software credits.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® DB Connect: 3.15.0