Troubleshoot the Data Manager onboarding process
Use the Troubleshooting Manual to troubleshoot your Data Manager data onboarding process.
|Troubleshoot general problems.||See:|
|Troubleshoot Amazon Web Services (AWS) data ingestion.||See:|
|Troubleshoot Microsoft Azure data ingestion.||See Troubleshoot Azure data ingestion in Data Manager.|
|Troubleshoot Google Cloud Platform (GCP) data ingestion.||See Troubleshoot Google Cloud Platform data ingestion in Data Manager.|
Contact Splunk Support
If you're stuck, contact us!
- To find contact information for Customer Support, visit the Contact page for Customer Support.
- For information about filing a support case, see How to file a great Support case.
- To review support offerings, see the Support Programs page.
- For detailed information about working with Splunk Support, see Working with Support and the Support Portal.
- To view the community support offerings, see Splunk Community.
Helpful information when troubleshooting a Data Manager issue
Helpful information when troubleshooting/escalating a Data Manager issue:
- Data Manager version
- Browser type and version
- Steps to reproduce the errors
- Screenshot of the errors
- Data Manager logs
- Exact date and time of the errors
- Clear both client and server caches to see changes
Troubleshoot events and logs
This documentation applies to the following versions of Data Manager: 1.7.0