Create and manage saved searches in Splunk Enterprise Security
Create a saved search, also called a scheduled report, in Splunk Enterprise Security.
- From the Enterprise Security menu bar, select Configure > Content > Content Management.
- Click Create New Content and select Saved Search.
- Create a saved search, also called a scheduled report, following the instructions in the Splunk platform documentation.
- For Splunk Enterprise, see Create a new report in the Splunk Enterprise Reporting Manual.
- For Splunk Cloud Platform, see Create a new report in the Splunk Cloud Platform Reporting Manual.
Create and manage key indicator searches in Splunk Enterprise Security
Create and manage search-driven lookups in Splunk Enterprise Security
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise Security: 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.2.0