About the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing
Use the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing to add and edit lookup files within the Splunk platform. Using the app, you can edit, import, and export both KV store and CSV file lookups in an interface similar to Microsoft Excel.
With the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing, you can do the following:
- Manage lookup files from within the Splunk platform
- Import CSV files into a lookup
- Import KV store data into a lookup
- Edit lookups within a GUI similar to Microsoft Excel
- Save a backup of a lookup and set a total backup size limit
- View or restore lookups using revision history
With the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing, you can also work with lookup files in search head cluster environments. Any edits you make to lookups propagate to your other search heads. See Set up the app on a search head cluster.
Install the Splunk App for Lookup File Editing
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Lookup File Editing: 4.0.1, 4.0.2