Support for the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit
Support for MLTK is available through several channels:
- Ask questions and get answers through community support at Splunk Answers.
- Join the Splunk user group Slack channel.
- Learn about new machine learning algorithms from the Splunk open source community, and help fellow users of MLTK by joining the Splunk Community for MLTK on GitHub.
- If you have a support contract, submit a case using the Splunk Support Portal.
- For general Splunk platform support, see the Splunk Support Programs page.
Within the MLTK app you can access resources and support options using the Help drop-down menu in the top right of each screen.
Troubleshoot the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Machine Learning Toolkit: 5.3.3, 5.4.0, 5.4.1