Support for the Machine Learning Toolkit
Support for MLTK is available through several channels:
- Ask questions and get answers through community support at Splunk Answers.
- Join the Splunk user group Slack channel.
- Learn about new machine learning algorithms from the Splunk open source community, and help fellow users of MLTK by joining the Splunk Community for MLTK on GitHub.
- If you have a support contract, submit a case using the Splunk Support Portal.
- For general Splunk platform support, see the Splunk Support Programs page.
You can also keep track of both known and fixed issues by release cycle through MLTK documentation. For details, see Known issues and Fixed issues.
Within the MLTK app you can access resources and support options using the Help drop-down menu in the top right of each screen.
Troubleshoot the Machine Learning Toolkit
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Machine Learning Toolkit: 5.3.3, 5.4.0
Feedback submitted, thanks!