MINT user roles
To use the Splunk MINT App, a user must be assigned to one of the following predefined MINT roles:
- mint_user: This role inherits capabilities from the power user role. Users can access MINT dashboards and reports.
- mint_admin: This role has the same capabilities as mint_user. This role can also:
- Create, manage, and delete projects.
- Configure the app, which includes setting the CDS token, enabling the MINT modular input, and enabling acceleration of the MINT data model.
- If you are installing or configuring the Splunk MINT App, you must be assigned to the mint_admin role.
- If you are using Splunk Free, you are automatically assigned all roles.
Use the Splunk MINT App
The MINT data model
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk MINT™ App: 1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.2.0, 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.1.0, 2.2.0, 2.2.1, 3.0.0, 3.0.1