Scorecards display a real-time summary view of your compliance with the PCI data security standard in each of the requirement areas.
The Splunk App for PCI Compliance includes these scorecards:
- Requirement 1: Network Traffic - Summary of firewall and network traffic-related compliance issues
- Requirement 2: Default Configurations - Summary of configuration-related compliance issues
- Requirement 3: Protect Data At Rest - Summary of compliance issues related to cardholder data at rest
- Requirement 4: Protect Data In Motion - Summary of compliance issues related to cardholder data in motion
- Requirement 5: Anti-malware Protection - Summary of anti-malware related compliance issues
- Requirement 6: Patch Update Protection - Summary of system and application patch related compliance issues
- Requirement 7: Access Monitoring - Summary of access-related compliance issues
- Requirement 8: Activity Accountability - Summary of user activity related compliance issues
- Requirement 10: Cardholder Data Access - Summary of cardholder data access related compliance issues
- Requirement 11: Vulnerability Testing - Summary of vulnerability, IDS, and file integrity related compliance issues
Using the scorecards
The consolidated compliance workflow status for each requirement area is indicated in the form of a status indicator. Red indicates a new status, yellow indicates an open status, and green indicates a closed status. Notable events are shown in the form of a bar chart by urgency. Notable events are also shown in the form of a table by owner.
Each scorecard or requirement area has its available reports listed, showing when the report was last viewed, and which user viewed the report. Notable event history displays as a chart. The following example shows a scorecard for requirement 1.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for PCI Compliance: 3.1.3, 3.3.0, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.3.3, 3.4.0, 3.4.1, 3.4.2, 3.5.0, 3.6.0, 3.6.1, 3.7.0, 3.7.1, 3.7.2, 3.8.0, 3.8.1, 4.0.0