The dashboards in the Splunk App for PCI Compliance provide both a high-level overview of your cardholder data environment, and the ability to investigate into particular events or compliance issues. Using the navigation bar at the top of the screen, you can access the PCI Compliance Posture, Incident Review, Scorecards, Reports, and other PCI compliance dashboards and resources.
- The PCI Compliance Posture dashboard provides a centralized overview of your current compliance status, both overall and by PCI requirement category. This dashboard is a centralized view of your requirement status, notable events, notable events by owner, notable events by requirements, notable events by urgency, and compliance status history. Use this dashboard to monitor your PCI compliance status daily. See PCI Compliance Posture dashboard for more information.
- The Incident Review dashboard helps to identify threats and respond to those threats quickly. See Incident Review dashboard for more information.
- Scorecards provide a daily log review and the ability to monitor each of the compliance areas. See Scorecards for more information.
- The Reports provide reporting on each of the requirement areas of PCI compliance. These are provided as templates and can be customized. See Reports for more information.
- The Audit dashboards validate continuous monitoring of the environment. Using these dashboards you can audit changes in the incident review dashboard, suppressions, forwarders, search, and view. See Audit dashboards for more information.
- Resources - Use the Asset Center to identify assets included in your cardholder data environment, and the Identity Center to identify the identities.
- Search: A freeform search view is included to use for manual searches of your data.
Access the Splunk App for PCI Compliance
PCI Compliance Posture dashboard
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for PCI Compliance: 5.0.1