How can be installed?
Installing is the first step to realizing gains from security orchestration and automation. allows you to combine security infrastructure orchestration, playbook automation, and case management capabilities to integrate your team, processes, and tools together.
If you are a system administrator who is responsible for setting up , this guide will help you understand how to get , the system requirements for installing , how to install , as well as clustering, advanced setup, and upgrading .
You can install in the following ways:
- Install using the Amazon Marketplace Image
- Install as a virtual appliance
- Install to an existing server with RPM
- Install on a system with limited internet access
- Install as an unprivileged user
Work with your Delivery Team representative to choose the right method for your organization.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® SOAR (On-premises): 5.0.1