Set the global action concurrency limit
The global action concurrency limit designates the maximum number of concurrent actions across the platform.
- The default setting is 150 concurrent actions on the SOAR platform.
When changing the global action limit, ensure the existing action limits set on all of your assets is still within the new global limit. Use caution when changing the global action limit as it can significantly affect performance.
To change the concurrent action limit in , follow these steps.
- From the Home menu, select Administration.
- Click Administration Settings > Environment Settings.
- Enter your desired action limit in the box. Use caution when changing this limit because doing so can have a significant effect on performance.
- Click Save Changes.
- After changing this value, needs to be restarted for it to take effect.
Concurrent actions limits can be controlled at the app or connector level and on individual assets.
- For information on controlling action concurrency in an app or connector's configuration metadata, see Action Section: Synchronization in Develop Apps for .
- For information on setting concurrent actions for a specific asset, see Set the concurrent action limit.
- For information on disabling action concurrency see, Disable action lock or action concurrency.
Set global environment variables
Add tags to objects in
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® SOAR (On-premises): 5.1.0, 5.2.1, 5.3.1, 5.3.2
Feedback submitted, thanks!