Change the Splunk Secure Gateway ID
You can change the Secure Gateway ID so that users can identify the instances that they're registered to when using the Connected Experiences mobile apps.
The Secure Gateway ID is randomly generated when you install Splunk Secure Gateway. You can change it in the Configure tab of Splunk Secure Gateway.
- Your Splunk platform meets the Splunk Secure Gateway requirements. See Splunk Get Secure Gateway to learn what the requirements are.
- You have the admin role.
Change Secure Gateway ID in the Configure tab
- Navigate to the Configure tab of Splunk Secure Gateway.
- Next to the Secure Gateway ID, tap the edit icon.
- Edit the ID. Splunk Secure Gateway removes any white space and does not allow an empty string.
- Tap the edit icon again to save the Secure Gateway ID.
Choose which Splunk apps to show dashboards from in the mobile apps
Configure a securegateway.conf file
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Secure Gateway: 2.4.0, 2.0.2, 2.5.6 Cloud Only, 2.5.7, 2.6.3 Cloud only, 2.7.3 Cloud only, 2.7.4
Feedback submitted, thanks!