Select a Spacebridge location
In Splunk Secure Gateway version 3.0.9 or higher, admins can optionally choose where to host their Spacebridge. Selecting a Spacebridge location keeps all data within that location. Spacebridge is supported in the following regions:
- North America (USA)
- Europe (Central)
- Europe (West)
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
Some Spacebridge locations don't support all Connected Experiences apps. Splunk Secure Gateway notes which apps aren't supported when you select a location.
To learn more about how Spacebridge and how Splunk Secure Gateway keeps your data secure, see About the Splunk Secure Gateway security process in the Administer Splunk Secure Gateway manual.
Changing the Spacebridge location removes all devices. All previously logged in users must log in again to access the Splunk platform instance from their device.
- Your Splunk platform meets the Splunk Secure Gateway requirements. See Splunk Get Secure Gateway to learn what the requirements are.
- You have the admin or sc_admin role.
Here's how to change your Spacebridge location:
- In Splunk Secure Gateway, navigate to the Administration tab.
- In the Deployment Settings panel, click Configure.
- In the Spacebridge Location section, click Change Location.
- Select a Spacebridge location. Splunk Secure Gateway indicates which location provides the fastest response time.
- Click Continue.
Provide a QR code for SAML authentication log in with a hostname
Set up SAML authentication for Splunk Mobile, Splunk AR, and other Connected Experiences apps
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Secure Gateway: 3.2.0 Cloud only, 3.3.0 Cloud only, 3.4.251