Support and resources for Splunk Enterprise
This topic is an overview of the support, documentation, and other resources available to help you find the information you want about Splunk Enterprise and other Splunk products.
Get support for Splunk Enterprise:
- Ask questions and get answers through community support at Splunk Answers.
- If you have a support contract, log a case using the Splunk Support Portal.
- If you have a support contract, contact customer support.
This section directs you to finding documentation on a specific product or task.
Use the following topics to locate the information you need within the Splunk Enterprise documentation:
- Splunk Enterprise administration
- Search and reporting
- Manage Splunk Enterprise knowledge
- Customize and extend Splunk Enterprise
Apps and add-ons
Typically, an app's documentation is linked from the app's download page or included in the app's download package on Splunkbase. Splunk provides documentation for an app or add-on only if the product is supported by Splunk.
Access additional resources for Splunk Enterprise:
- Read the Splunk Enterprise Quick Reference Guide for information about Splunk Enterprise features, concepts, search commands, and search examples.
- Join the Splunk user group Slack channel.
- Start a training or certification track on Splunk Education.
- Access more community resources on the Splunk Community page.
About Splunk Enterprise deployments
Splunk Enterprise administration
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 6.5.0, 6.5.1, 6.5.1612 (Splunk Cloud only), 6.5.2, 6.5.3, 6.5.4, 6.5.5, 6.5.6, 6.5.7, 6.5.8, 6.5.9, 6.5.10, 6.6.0, 6.6.1, 6.6.2, 6.6.3, 6.6.4, 6.6.5, 6.6.6, 6.6.7, 6.6.8, 6.6.9, 6.6.10, 6.6.11, 6.6.12, 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6, 7.0.7, 7.0.8, 7.0.9, 7.0.10, 7.0.11, 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.3, 7.1.4, 7.1.5, 7.1.6, 7.1.7, 7.1.8, 7.1.9, 7.2.0, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4, 7.2.5, 7.2.6, 7.2.7, 7.2.8, 7.3.0, 7.3.1, 7.3.2