Install the Splunk Add-on for AWS in a single-instance Splunk Enterprise deployment
To install the Splunk Add-on for AWS, complete the following steps:
- Download the Splunk Add-on for AWS from Splunkbase.
- From the Splunk Web home screen, click the gear icon next to Apps.
- Click Install app from file.
- Locate the downloaded file and click Upload.
- Restart the Splunk platform.
- You can verify that your installation succeeded by finding the Splunk add-on for AWS at
Configure AWS permissions
Configure accounts for the Splunk Add-on for AWS
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 7.2.0, 7.2.1, 7.2.2, 7.2.3, 7.2.4, 7.2.5, 7.2.6, 7.2.7, 7.2.8, 7.2.9, 7.3.0, 7.3.1, 7.3.2, 8.0.0