Visualize metrics in the Splunk Metrics Workspace
Create interactive charts of your metrics data in the Splunk Metrics Workspace. You can monitor and analyze metrics without using Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL) in the Splunk Metrics Workspace.
Metrics Workspace functions and operations
Use the Splunk Metrics Workspace to perform the following analytic functions and operations on your metrics:
- Create charts to help you visualize correlations in your data.
- Aggregate data points into meaningful values.
- Shift the time range of a chart to compare metrics from an earlier time period.
- Split your metrics by a specified dimension.
- Filter metrics to include or exclude specific values.
You can also save workspace charts as alerts and dashboards in the Splunk platform.
The Splunk Metrics Workspace is included with Splunk Enterprise versions 7.3 and later. To access the Splunk Metrics Workspace:
- Open the Search & Reporting app.
- Click the Metrics tab on the Search & Reporting bar.
For more information about the Splunk Metrics Workspace, see About the Splunk Metrics Workspace in the Using the Splunk Metrics Workspace manual.
Manage metric rollup policies with configuration files
Search and monitor metrics
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Enterprise: 7.3.0, 7.3.1, 7.3.2, 7.3.3, 7.3.4, 7.3.5, 7.3.6, 7.3.7, 7.3.8, 7.3.9
Feedback submitted, thanks!