Version 7.2.0 was released on December 12, 2019.
- Python3 Support.
- Support for AWS VPC Traffic Mirroring: Splunk Stream now supports AWS VPC Traffic Mirroring (https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/aws/new-vpc-traffic-mirroring/) and is able to receive mirrored traffic. Please see AWS documentation on how to setup VPC Traffic Mirroring for more information.
- Decapsulation of VxLan packets: Stream now supports decapsulation of VxLan packets. VxLan (RFC - https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7348) encapsulation is used in AWS Port Mirroring, virtualized environments, and in Kubernetes environments.
- Improved protocol detection.
- NetFlow Application ID field decoding.
- Improved NetFlow event timestamping.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk Stream™: 7.2.0