Create a dashboard group in Splunk TV Companion
Create groups of dashboards to display dashboard slideshows and organize and access your data more easily. You can access your dashboard groups in the Groups tab of the Dashboards page.
Complete the following prerequisites:
- Download Splunk TV Companion.
- Have permission to view dashboards from the Splunk instance your TVs are registered to.
Create a group
- In the Splunk TV Companion app, navigate to the Dashboards page.
- Navigate to the Groups tab.
- Tap + Groups.
- Enter a group name.
- Tap the dashboards you want to add to the group.
You can long press and drag a dashboard thumbnail at the top of the screen to rearrange the dashboard. Tap a dashboard again to deselect it.
- Tap Assign TV Screen to display the dashboard group on one of your TVs. Or, select Done to save the group to your Groups page.
Display a group of dashboards as a slideshow
- Navigate to the Dashboards page.
- Select the Groups tab.
- Select the group you want to play. The dashboard slideshow opens.
- Tap the send-to-TV icon.
Or, you can long press the dashboard group you want to display from the Dashboards page.
- Select the TVs you want to display the slideshow on.
- Tap Done.
Edit or delete a group
- In the Splunk TV Companion app, navigate to the Groups tab.
- Select the ellipsis icon on the group you want to edit or delete.
- Tap Edit, Rename, or Delete.
Create a TV collection in Splunk TV Companion
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® TV Companion: 1.0.0, 1.0.1