Third-party software attributions/credits
Some of the components included in Splunk App for Unix and Linux are licensed under free or open source licenses.
These attributions are in addition to the attributions we give for third-party vendors whose components the Splunk Enterprise software uses and redistributes. You can find those credits in the Release Notes.
We wish to thank the contributors to these projects:
- Underscore.js 1.6.0 (http://underscorejs.org) Underscore may be freely distributed under the MIT license
© 2009-2013 Jeremy Ashkenas, DocumentCloud Inc.
- D3 3.1.4 (http://d3js.org)
Copyright © 2010-2015, Michael Bostock All rights reserved.
axios 0.19.1 https://www.axios.com/ Copyright Axios Media, 2020
react-dropdown-tree-select 2.3.0 https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-dropdown-tree-select Copyright (c) 2017 Dow Jones, Inc.
- react-treebeard 3.2.4 https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-treebeard
Copyright (c) 2015 Alex Curtis
- react-slider 1.0.2 https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-slider
Copyright (c) 2014 Michal Powaga
- react-loadable 5.5.0 https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-loadable
Copyright (c) 2018-present Jamie Kyle
Copyright 2005,2012 jQuery Foundation, Inc. and other contributors
Release notes for the Splunk App for Unix and Linux
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Unix and Linux (Legacy): 6.0.2