Plan your deployment of the Splunk App for AWS
To install and configure this app on your Splunk platform, follow these steps.
1. Review the sizing guidelines and service cost considerations to assess what data you want to collect, from which services, from which regions.
2. Configure your AWS accounts and services.
3. Configure AWS IAM permissions for the accounts that the app can use to collect data from your AWS environment.
4. Install the app to your Splunk platform.
5. Add at least one AWS account to use for data collection.
6. Configure your inputs to get your AWS data into the Splunk platform.
Hardware and software requirements for the Splunk App for AWS
Sizing, performance, and cost considerations for the Splunk App for AWS
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for AWS (Legacy): 4.0.0, 4.1.0, 4.1.1
Feedback submitted, thanks!