Hardware and software requirements for the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE
To install and configure the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE, you must be member of the
Cisco ISE setup requirements
Before you install the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE, confirm that you have the following:
- The IP Address of the Splunk platform that will receive the data.
- The port that will be used on the Splunk Enterprise system as a network input.
- Access to the ISE Administration interface.
- Network connectivity between Splunk Enterprise and Cisco ISE.
Splunk platform requirements
Because this add-on runs on the Splunk platform, all of the system requirements apply for the Splunk software that you use to run this add-on.
- For Splunk Enterprise system requirements: see System Requirements in the Splunk Enterprise Installation Manual.
- If you are managing on-premises forwarders to get data into Splunk Cloud, see System Requirements in the Splunk Enterprise Installation Manual, which includes information about forwarders.
The field alias functionality is compatible with the current version of this add-on. The current version of this add-on does not support older field alias configurations.
For more information about the field alias configuration change, refer to the Splunk Enterprise Release Notes.
Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE
Installation overview for the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Supported Add-ons: released