Hardware and software requirements for the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE
Splunk admin requirements
To install and configure the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE, you must be member of the
Cisco ISE setup requirements
Before you install the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE, confirm that you have the following:
- The IP Address of the Splunk platform that will receive the data.
- The port that will be used on the Splunk Enterprise system as a network input.
- Access to the ISE Administration interface.
- Network connectivity between Splunk Enterprise and Cisco ISE.
Splunk platform requirements
Because this add-on runs on the Splunk platform, all of the system requirements apply for the Splunk software that you use to run this add-on.
- For Splunk Enterprise system requirements: see System Requirements in the Splunk Enterprise Installation Manual.
- If you are managing on-premises forwarders to get data into Splunk Cloud, see System Requirements in the Splunk Enterprise Installation Manual, which includes information about forwarders.
Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE
Installation overview for the Splunk Add-on for Cisco ISE
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Supported Add-ons: released