Splunk Customer Support is not a community resource, but if you are a partner or customer with an active support entitlement, you can file a case through the support portal or contact Customer Support by telephone.
- To file a case or other request using the Splunk Support Portal, see the Splunk Support Need help? page.
- To reach Splunk Customer Support by telephone, see Contact Customer Support.
For more information about Splunk Customer Support, including the registration process and how to submit and manage cases, see Working with Splunk Support.
If you have an existing case and need to escalate it, call the support line so they can address it immediately. 1-855-775-8657.
When you call, provide the following information:
- Your case number
- The current state of your instance
- Which components need immediate attention
- The current business impact
- Your entitlement information
To get professional help with optimizing your Splunk software investment, see Splunk Professional Services.
This documentation applies to the following versions of Get Started with Splunk® Community: current