About Splunk Edge Hub OS
Get environmental sensor data into your Splunk platform instances without any complex configuration using Splunk Edge Hub. Splunk Edge Hub is a hardware device with built-in sensors built by Actineon and specifically configured to integrate into your Splunk-based IoT solutions. It collects sensor data and streams the data into your Splunk platform instance.
Implementing Splunk Edge Hub involves a mobile device, Splunk Cloud Platform or Splunk Enterprise, and a Splunk Edge Hub device. Splunk distributes the Splunk Edge Hub device using a partner program.
- To learn more about the Splunk Edge Hub partner program, see About the Splunk Edge Hub partner program
- To get started, see Installation and configuration for Splunk Edge Hub OS.
- For release notes, see Splunk Edge Hub OS release notes.
The hardware documentation and hardware product specifications are available on https://www.edgehubcentral.com/.
- For hardware documentation, see https://www.edgehubcentral.com/product/user-manual.
- For product specifications, see https://www.edgehubcentral.com/product/specs.
About the Splunk Edge Hub partner program
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Edge Hub OS: 1.4.2, 1.5.0, 1.6.0, 1.7.0, 1.8.0