Troubleshoot the Content Pack for NetApp Data ONTAP Dashboards and Reports
The following are common issues in the Content Pack for NetApp Data ONTAP Dashboards and Reports and how to resolve them.
Some chart panels in Cluster View and Controller View aren't populated
Some chart panels in the Cluster View and Controller View dashboards aren't getting populated, although the data is present.
The panels use the summarized data present in the NetApp_ONTAP data model, for which you need to enable data model acceleration. The dashboard might not get populated if data model acceleration isn't enabled.
Enable data model acceleration for the NetApp_ONTAP data model. An admin can enable acceleration or change the acceleration period by performing the following steps on the search head.
- On the Splunk Web menu, click Settings > Data models.
- Select IT Service Intelligence (ITSI)/IT Essentials Work from the App menu to see the data models defined and used by the app.
- From the list for data models, click Edit in the Action column of a data model.
- Select Edit Acceleration.
- Select Accelerate to enable data model acceleration.
- Select the summary range to specify the acceleration period. The default summary range is 1 week.
- Click Save.
Use the Content Pack for NetApp Data ONTAP Dashboards and Reports
Dashboard reference for the Content Pack for NetApp Data ONTAP Dashboards and Reports
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Content Packs for ITSI and IT Essentials Work: current