Support for the ML-SPL API
Support for the ML-SPL API is available through several channels:
- Ask questions and get answers through community support at Splunk Answers.
- Join the Splunk user group Slack channel.
- Learn about new machine learning algorithms from the Splunk open source community, and help fellow users of the toolkit by joining the Splunk Community for MLTK on GitHub.
- If you have a support contract, submit a case using the Splunk Support Portal.
- For general Splunk platform support, see the Splunk Support Programs page.
Adding Python 3 libraries
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Machine Learning Toolkit: 4.4.0, 4.4.1, 4.4.2, 4.5.0, 5.0.0, 5.1.0, 5.2.0