Learn more about the Machine Learning Toolkit
There are several ways to learn more about MLTK.
- Download the Machine Learning Toolkit Quick Reference Guide for a handy cheat sheet of ML-SPL commands and machine learning algorithms used in the Splunk Machine Learning Toolkit. This document is also available in Japanese.
- MLTK ships with several example datasets meaning you can practice machine learning concepts, or re-create the Showcase examples in your own instance before working with your own data.
- Watch Splunk Machine Learning Videos on our YouTube channel.
- Read more about machine learning tools in Splunk Machine Learning Blogs.
- Join the Splunk user group Slack channel.
- Sign up to learn more with Splunk Training & Certification.
- Be part of the conversation on the Splunk Community page.
- Learn about new machine learning algorithms from the Splunk open source community, and help fellow users of MLTK by joining the Splunk Community for MLTK on GitHub.
- If you are building a custom app using the Machine Learning Toolkit and want to install it in your cloud environment, see Splunk Cloud Platform vetting guidelines for apps.
Share data in the Machine Learning Toolkit
Troubleshoot the MLTK
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® Machine Learning Toolkit: 5.2.0, 5.2.1, 5.2.2, 5.3.0, 5.3.1, 5.3.3, 5.4.0