This topic contains information on new features, known issues, and updates as we version the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure.
The latest version of the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure was released on Wednesday, October 1, 2014.
Here's what's new in the latest version of the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure:
- Bug fixes.
Current known issues
The Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure has the following known issues:
- When you upgrade Splunk Enterprise to 6.2, the Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure displays a blank page with no menus or options. To work around the problem, use the Firefox browser or, if you currently use Internet Explorer, upgrade IE to the latest version and turn Compatibility Mode off. (TAG-4585)
- The dashboard builder does not work properly with Internet Explorer version 8 or earlier. To work around the problem, use another Splunk Enterprise-supported browser. (MSAPP-2259, MSAPP-2277)
- Searches in the Host Performance page can be slow. (MSAPP-2276)
- If you click the Back button on your browser when you are in the Setup page for the app, the app incorrectly reloads the Setup page instead of returning you to the page you were on before you loaded the Setup page. This problem appears to only happen with Internet Explorer 11. (MSAPP-2245)
- Some minor artifacts occur when you collapse the "Add Panels" sidebar on the Dashboard Builder page. (MSAPP-2109)
- Some minor artifacts occur when navigating through the app menus. (MSAPP-2061)
Change log (what's been fixed)
- A problem with a lookup which caused all Active Directory panels within the app to be blank has been fixed. (MSAPP-3142)
Best practices guide
Third-party software attributions/credits
This documentation applies to the following versions of Splunk® App for Windows Infrastructure: 1.0.4